Saturday, September 13, 2008

When it rains, its always hard

A couple days ago, on Wednesday, Sept. 10th, ( 1 year ago marking Daryn's memorial) my mom reminded me that last year, we (the 5th graders) went to pick up my flute for the start of fifth grade band. it was raining that night. as almost all you know by know, Daryn was going to play the flute. Anyways, my mom mentioned to me, "today it's raining, and last year, when we went to pick your instrument up, it was raining about the same temperament. there for, when it rains, it comforting, but hurtful. in all of my life i had hoped i'd never have to deel sorrow such as this. to this day, it just doesn't seem real. It's over welming all the time. soaking up sorrow is hard. so, when it rains, i feel Daryn. i can feel her. when the sun shines, I see Daryn. and any weather in between, i think of Daryn. & i wonder what it's doing upt here in heaven.....is it raining? is the sun shining as bright as can be? or is it erie? and filled with sorrow. someday, i hope to find out. I feel the rain on my skin, i Feel the sorrow through-out my body, & i feel Daryn.....in my heart, & soul.

I mean EVERY word i've said on this WHOLE blog.


~Acorn~

No comments: